Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chocolate Yogurt


This may be the simplest recipe I ever post on my blog but it is too delicious not to share. It's chocolate pudding, brownie batter, rich chocolate mousse, it's every chocolate treat you've been craving with one exception. It's healthy!

After reading the nutrition labels and mile long ingredient lists on quite a few versions of chocolate yogurt in the dairy section of my grocery store I took it upon myself to create a version that doesn't contain over 10 grams of added sugar. Honestly, I have never tried the manufactured chocolate yogurt so I can't say how this compares but I know I am not tempted to buy it anymore! This delectable dessert is perfect to dip berries, graham crackers, more chocolate, or your fingers into.


1 6 oz container (170 grams) 0% fat plain greek yogurt
sweetener of your choice, I used 2 drops of vanilla stevia
1-2 tbsp cocoa powder, depending on your taste

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
Stir slowly so you don't get cocoa powder everywhere
Enjoy and thank me later ;-)

Servings 1
Per serving 115 calories, 18 grams protein

Related Posts with Thumbnails